pcalongi
Active member
Hi everyone,
I'm getting married in Mexico City on August 2nd, 2014. I'm looking for a videographer (possibly 2) for the day to cover wedding and reception.
The sad part is that I own a wedding videography company in New Orleans. One business partner is in the wedding, and the other can't make it. I'm just looking for footage, will edit when i get home. I can provide memory cards for the shoot. Hopefully someone is out there that can help me out! Send me a PM or email to palongia@gmail.com
Thanks!
I'm getting married in Mexico City on August 2nd, 2014. I'm looking for a videographer (possibly 2) for the day to cover wedding and reception.
The sad part is that I own a wedding videography company in New Orleans. One business partner is in the wedding, and the other can't make it. I'm just looking for footage, will edit when i get home. I can provide memory cards for the shoot. Hopefully someone is out there that can help me out! Send me a PM or email to palongia@gmail.com
Thanks!