December 18th for a ship date now!

derbrocks09

Well-known member
Just received an email today from EAR, the Panasonic dealer I have my af100 pre-ordered with. It seems they are expecting AF100's on Dec 18!

Thought I'd pass that along.
 
I would not get too optimistic over that. Jan repeated to me today that they are scheduled to ship on Dec. 27th. I don't know where EAR got their info, but until Jan says otherwise, the 27th it is...
 
We have ours reserved at BHphoto and they don't tell us squat... I just still assumed the release is on the 27th.
 
My preorder date shows Dec. 27th....but unfortunately, my wallet date is telling me end of February after taxes are done... =p
 
The 27th is the firm ship date, we'll see how many Panasonic actually gets into the country on or before that day.
 
We order a large number of them, enough to cover all of our pre-orders. Panasonic has said that several hundred are arriving by the 27th, but I think it's best to be skeptical.
 
Back
Top