Michael Carter
Veteran
Down & dirty jewelry shoot today with the D7100 (not a phase one kinda client).
Removing the OLPF makes a hell of a difference. You don't think of sharpness coming from a camera body, seems like that's a glass department. But very impressed.
Did some keying tests with it the other day, too (in the Nikon DSLR video thread). Amazing compositing for a DSLR. I've shot Nikon commercially since the early 90's, I haven't been this impressed with price vs. value since the N90.

Removing the OLPF makes a hell of a difference. You don't think of sharpness coming from a camera body, seems like that's a glass department. But very impressed.
Did some keying tests with it the other day, too (in the Nikon DSLR video thread). Amazing compositing for a DSLR. I've shot Nikon commercially since the early 90's, I haven't been this impressed with price vs. value since the N90.
