VersuS
Veteran
Since we're in the process of relaxing after all the hard work....I was listening to some tunes and it struck me....I decided to use Anarchy In The UK by Sex Pistols just to show Movie Master how big of an influence he's been to DVXusers....
So here it goes...my own version-tribute to MM:
--------------------------------------
Right ! now ! ha ha ha ha ha
I am an antichrist
I am a film maker
Dont know what I want but
I know how to film it
I wanna direct the passer by cos i
I wanna be satanist
No tapes ready
Satanism for DVXuser its coming sometime(666) and maybe
I give a wrong title stop a directing line
Your future film is the devil's scheme cos i
I wanna be satanist !
In the forum!
How many ways to film what you want
I use the best I use the rest
I use the dvx100 I use satanism cos i
I wanna be satanist !
The only way to be !
Is this my thread?
Or is this your own thread?
Or is this my sick head?
I thought it was the devil instead or just
Another fest
Another horrorfest
I wanna be a satanist
Oh what a name
Get pissed destroy !
So here it goes...my own version-tribute to MM:
--------------------------------------
Right ! now ! ha ha ha ha ha
I am an antichrist
I am a film maker
Dont know what I want but
I know how to film it
I wanna direct the passer by cos i
I wanna be satanist
No tapes ready
Satanism for DVXuser its coming sometime(666) and maybe
I give a wrong title stop a directing line
Your future film is the devil's scheme cos i
I wanna be satanist !
In the forum!
How many ways to film what you want
I use the best I use the rest
I use the dvx100 I use satanism cos i
I wanna be satanist !
The only way to be !
Is this my thread?
Or is this your own thread?
Or is this my sick head?
I thought it was the devil instead or just
Another fest
Another horrorfest
I wanna be a satanist
Oh what a name
Get pissed destroy !