G
G.P.
Guest
Ok so I have my F3 and I now have my RED 18-50mm T3 which supports Cooke/i. I can see the info showing on my LCD which is nice, but cannot for the life of me figure out where that data goes when you're recording. Is that even enabled yet?
Going to check the manual again, but I dont remember figuring out how the heck you get the real time information from the lens. Its really only useful if its being recorded, otherwise its just a really expensive way to show what you can already see on your lens barrel.
Any insights or anyone want me to do some tests with your ideas?
Going to check the manual again, but I dont remember figuring out how the heck you get the real time information from the lens. Its really only useful if its being recorded, otherwise its just a really expensive way to show what you can already see on your lens barrel.
Any insights or anyone want me to do some tests with your ideas?