Confirmed Uploads

Ramjet1979 said:
ok. so where do we go to view the flicks? Sorry, first time fest viewer here :)

Jason

Michael_Petro is just talking about having a mirror site set up for Jarred to use to hold the flicks. It's not time yet. There will be a new thread with all the viewing and voting info when it's ready to go.




</IMG>
 
If that </IMG> tag was a person, I'de knock his block off. That thing drives me crazy. One of these days....:nads:
 
We uploaded to Edgens site this afternoon and I sent the registration then as well. Is the list at the front current?
 
Jarred,

As soon as I get in the office in the morning I will begin copying the files to my mirror and give the URL.

I would start when you open the door tonight, but my computer is not set back up from my recent move. I am typing this on my pocket pc.

Peace,
Larry
 
Back
Top