ExtremeSleuth
Veteran
Hey guys. I just exported my film only to find out its 128MBs. What are the best audio/video settings to use, and still get it to the 50MB limit?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Set Audio to Apple Losless or AAC at 32hz normal quality Mono.
I'd say so! Where the Heart Lies was H.264 960x408, data rate 986 kbits/s, ACC 48kHz Stereo. That gave us a file size of 45.29 MB.32 Hz!! Mono!!!! I know that most people on this forum are much more visually oriented than sonically, but if you have an actual sound guy working on your short that's a bit of a slap in the face isn't it?
I'd say so! Where the Heart Lies was H.264 960x408, data rate 986 kbits/s, ACC 48kHz Stereo. That gave us a file size of 45.29 MB.
Well, for one thing we used Compressor to do the compression. You can look at any of the films in the last fest (in QT) and check out the inspector to basically see what settings were used.
Where the Heart Lies was 5:58
Right.Compressor only works for mac right?
Right.
mine is 6:02 anyone have any good compression tips for standard definition in Premiere CS3
Vegas always did that to me. Is it because you have a FAT32 drive hooked up or just a vegas thing? My uncompressed was 29 gb, and I pulled a scaled down 800 wide version into quicktime which was (7 ish gb) This is all out of premiere pro CS3
OH, I am running a test as I type on Premiere Pro CS3 tests to h.264
mine is 6:02 anyone have any good compression tips for standard definition in Premiere CS3