J.R. Hudson Spirit Animal Jul 3, 2005 #2 The best part is that each and every month the AD CAMPAIGN get's better and better. I love it! Bring it! Bring it!
The best part is that each and every month the AD CAMPAIGN get's better and better. I love it! Bring it! Bring it!
DBoz699 Veteran Jul 3, 2005 #7 Question....what do the winners of the DVX contests get? if they win? like a T-shirt, and a big ass NIICEEE VIDEO commment? I havent been here long enuff to witness any of these events...so hopefully ill learn something new now.
Question....what do the winners of the DVX contests get? if they win? like a T-shirt, and a big ass NIICEEE VIDEO commment? I havent been here long enuff to witness any of these events...so hopefully ill learn something new now.
J.R. Hudson Spirit Animal Jul 3, 2005 #8 What do they get? www.dvxfest.com Thats a damn prize there. A T Shirt? Come on. What do you think this is?
What do they get? www.dvxfest.com Thats a damn prize there. A T Shirt? Come on. What do you think this is?