Carl Haynes
New member
Hello Everyone,
I am a student studying Film Technology in Staffordshire UK, for my final year project I am making a feature film but need your help.
I am raising funds through indiegogo and need to reach my target, here is the link http://www.indiegogo.com/coldturkey
The idea:
Through the support of his mother, a heroin addict locks himself away in his house in a bid to kick his dangerous habit.
The film follows his hallucinations, recovery and how he ultimately tries to get his life back on track.
The impact:
I am graduating in the summer and have a huge passion for film and careers in film making and directing.
Taking on such a huge task for my final year project, we are utilizing every opportunity given to us so that we can try and put our door of this ever growing industry.
Another ways to support:
Share with your family and friends on Facebook and twitter, also visit the website www.coldturkeyfilm.co.uk.
Thanks, hope you all check it out.
Carl
I am a student studying Film Technology in Staffordshire UK, for my final year project I am making a feature film but need your help.
I am raising funds through indiegogo and need to reach my target, here is the link http://www.indiegogo.com/coldturkey
The idea:
Through the support of his mother, a heroin addict locks himself away in his house in a bid to kick his dangerous habit.
The film follows his hallucinations, recovery and how he ultimately tries to get his life back on track.
The impact:
I am graduating in the summer and have a huge passion for film and careers in film making and directing.
Taking on such a huge task for my final year project, we are utilizing every opportunity given to us so that we can try and put our door of this ever growing industry.
Another ways to support:
Share with your family and friends on Facebook and twitter, also visit the website www.coldturkeyfilm.co.uk.
Thanks, hope you all check it out.
Carl