Clean Slate Productions Presents: JOHN ABBOTT MITCHELL

Just registered! Dropping by a hello. I'm really excited about the project and glad to see that there is some buzz about it already!
​
 

1211911161.jpg


The reason my hand looks so weird, I was using sign language. "white man bald. want coffee." I can only sign with the grammar of Koko the gorilla.
 
Last edited:
1211911233.jpg

Brad took this picture. Unfortunately, Brad is dead now because Davis stared a hole through his brain.

lol. That guy looks like the anti-christ... :evil:

Glad to see you're in, Ben. I thought "In Pieces" was so well done. I'm looking forward to seeing this se-pre-quel. :beer:
 
lol. That guy looks like the anti-christ... :evil:

Glad to see you're in, Ben. I thought "In Pieces" was so well done. I'm looking forward to seeing this se-pre-quel. :beer:

thanks Tom ... that's funny ... cause he's also kinda looks like the "zeus" image of jesus as well, Davis can play both heaven and hell.

But seriously, Davis Osborne is probably one of the nicest people I've met. It's a huge testament to his acting skillz that he can be so creepy.
 
DAVIS!!! Thanks for checkin' in bro!

AND NOW: CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW TO WATCH ONE OF THE BTS INTERVIEWS FOR JOHN ABBOTT MITCHELL: (that's right ... you get #2 first.)

 
Awesome! I loved the first one...or is this the first one...I'm confused now..se or pre quel? Reguardless I loved the one for All Hallows Eve Fest!

Welcome and heres my vote already!

Rogan
 
:dankk2: Thanks Dustin, that really means a lot!

Sent my picture lock to the oh-so-talented Mr. Herman Witkam yesterday. I'm always pumped to see what he comes up!
 
Run!!


Nice grabs!

Mike

lol. who's next? NOBODY KNOWS ....

Great grabs. Man I really like your guys shooting.

Mark, that means a lot man, I have to give props to Justin Kuhn and Jessie Hoffman (DP and Gaffer respectively), who under changing light conditions in the morning and a hefty number of shots to get, managed to get me footage that A. was all lit consistently, and B. gave me various options in editing. A director can't ask for more.
 
I have nightmares of John Abbott Mitchell...he killed me once with an Orange Peeler...
Love the grabs, Good Luck, not that you guys need it!

Rogan
 
Back
Top