[WTB] Canon zoom lens for trade

BillWojo

Active member
I put up WANT TO BUY as there is no TRADE option.
Canon YH14x7.3KRS SY14 CCD 14X 7.3 to 102mm F1.4 lens for trade. I purchased this lens on Ebay thinking it would work on something else about 6 months ago. Was sold as brand new and tested before it was put up for auction. I opened the box and looked at it and realized it wasn't going to work for me at all. Been sitting in the box staring at me for long enough. Has both front and rear lens caps. Looks like it was never used. I suspect it is off a 2/3 eng type of camera. Has built in servos and a bunch of gold pins on the bayonet mount.
I would like to trade this for something I could use. I have a DVX100b and am putting together a sound kit plus I like to collect O'Connor tripod stuff. Actually just throw something at me, maybe we can work out a trade.
Thanks
Bill Wojo
 
Back
Top