[FS: General] Canon 5dmk3 w/ Cards and battery grip, Bag, 16-35L f2.8 v2 $2500

joshbinder

Active member
UPDATE: Camera is SOLD
Lens is still available.

Located in NYC


5d is a backup that never gets used. Originally bought it thinking I was going to spend more time taking still sbut is more than I need. I have an F5 and more so it just collects dust.

Have SD cards and 1000x Lexar preloaded for use with Magi Lantern Raw so save yourself the hacking time and just plug and play.


5d2mk3 Body $2500
Comes with think tank holster bag and generic battery grip. Its in great shape, has had mild use, never abused. Mainly stayed at home. I have everything for it but the box. Comes with 2 canon LP-E6 Batteries

Canon EOS 16-35L f2.8 II $1000 with softbag

Email me josh@iamjoshbinder.com

Paypal ok! Shpiping Ok! Shipping within Continental US flat rate insured Fedex ground for $25.
Or pickup in Tri-State NY/NJ area.


Email for pics. Too lazy to take pictures now, maybe will update later.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top