JOE BLO
Well-known member
My friend is a travel writer and he has been shooting footage of himself in all kinds of countries visiting resorts and doing adventure travel with a Sony 150. He needs to upgrade to a High Def camera, that is user friendly, Can have external Mics plugged into it, be able to wear a headset and listen to audio, and isn't delicate, as he is often in Jungles and such.
I told him that I didn't think the HVX200 was a good choice for him, since it was more difficult to use and had more bells and whistles then he would need.
He wants to have a camera with a hard drive and not worry about tapes.
He wants to get something for around $5,000.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe
I told him that I didn't think the HVX200 was a good choice for him, since it was more difficult to use and had more bells and whistles then he would need.
He wants to have a camera with a hard drive and not worry about tapes.
He wants to get something for around $5,000.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe