Can I fix this?

When I shoot, there is a line on both the fold out screen and the eye piece you look through that is in the middle going up and down, and on the right side the color seems a little faded. Also once in a while a ton of blue lines will move around on that right side. If you need a picture I can post one to see what it looks like.
 
this call SSE there are several post in this forum about it search and read up.

You cam needs to be calibrated by JVC. It is a physical character of this cam.
 
This was only an issue in the earlier released cams. It can be easily fixed as sonisfear said. They new versions dont have this issue at all.
 
BackwoodsTerrorMovie said:
Also once in a while a ton of blue lines will move around on that right side. If you need a picture I can post one to see what it looks like.
This is beyond SSE. You need to get that camera back to the dealer or in for service ASAP. Random blue lines make it sound like the CCD block is bad.
 
Back
Top