bill totolo
Veteran
DVXUsers-
I'm shooting a commercial in NY this week.
Production has requested an additional camera, so I need an operator.
They have a roster of guys to choose from but I thought this would be a good opportunity to meet and work with one of my colleagues from DVXUser.
If you're available Friday and Sunday Nov 30 and Dec 2, let me know.
As I'm in prep, and pre-lighting I doubt I'll be able to personally respond to requests but I will forward your contact info to the producers.
(This is a national spot going through an agency.)
Cheers,
I'm shooting a commercial in NY this week.
Production has requested an additional camera, so I need an operator.
They have a roster of guys to choose from but I thought this would be a good opportunity to meet and work with one of my colleagues from DVXUser.
If you're available Friday and Sunday Nov 30 and Dec 2, let me know.
As I'm in prep, and pre-lighting I doubt I'll be able to personally respond to requests but I will forward your contact info to the producers.
(This is a national spot going through an agency.)
Cheers,
Last edited: