Justyn
Veteran
Just in thinking out loud, I wondering what type of camera controls and if it will have both Iris and Focus or just Iris. I'm assuming here that the zoom option will be out.
The other point is that I hope it comes with the large capacity batttery and not the itty bitty one that my HMC150 came with. Its maybe just a point when spending 5k on a body.
One last point. Will there be some type of plastic 4/3 mount cover that comes with the camera? 3rd party solution as i could really see some potential problems in sandy and rough shooting locations.
Cheers and Looking forward to this camera. I'm hoping to get a GH2 before this as I need a stills camera and the kit lens seems like it fills a pretty good shooting role in owning a camera like this.
The other point is that I hope it comes with the large capacity batttery and not the itty bitty one that my HMC150 came with. Its maybe just a point when spending 5k on a body.
One last point. Will there be some type of plastic 4/3 mount cover that comes with the camera? 3rd party solution as i could really see some potential problems in sandy and rough shooting locations.
Cheers and Looking forward to this camera. I'm hoping to get a GH2 before this as I need a stills camera and the kit lens seems like it fills a pretty good shooting role in owning a camera like this.