Buying 2nd GH1 for lens - wait for price drop?

pomoville

Well-known member
Hey, I'm planning on buying another Gh1 in order to take the lens and resell the body -- the best price I can see online right now is $979 for a used one (probably open-box return) at one of the big online camera stores. Would you guys recommend that I wait until after Photokina in the hopes that a Gh2 announcement will trigger a price drop?

I suspect that whatever I buy will likely be hack-proof, has anyone had any trouble reselling a hackproof body? I'm hoping to sell it for $600 or so, I suppose, which seems to be the going rate.
 
If it's a hackable one... buy it and keep the body.... they are going to be in high demand unless the GH2 (which is still just a rumor at this point) does some godly things or is hackable as well.
 
Back
Top