Buy now

Hello everyone:

I just moved to Los Angeles and I'm looking at buying a camera. I was looking at cameras in Seattle and I was told that I should wait till NAB to buy one. I'm currently looking at the HMC-150 because it is some what affordable. However, I was told that Canon may be coming out with their own tapeless camera causing to HVX to drop in price. What should I do? Buy the HMC now or wait till NAB to see if a canon tapeless camera comes out causing the HVX to drop in price?

Please help me. Thanks.
 
If Canon comes out with a new camera the HVX will not radically change in price for a long time following. Prices are not very volatile in this market and adapt slowly.
 
Back
Top