Book of Names ... (The Who's in List)

1187439328.gif

Scary Red Devil head has a special torment prepared for you Theodore.
All who enter the darkness put their souls in mortal danger.
But your suffering is certain and shall be legendary.

Check the list and witness what your prattling hath wrought.
AWESOME!!!! hee hee hee... thanks for the spot!

And damn.... that is a bad-a$$ animated-gif you posted there! (maybe I can just run that with a glass of red wine for 4 minutes and 50 seconds!)
 
Good luck Kyser! You got a script? If you're not writing I have one you might like. pm me if you're interested.
 
Good luck Kyser! You got a script? If you're not writing I have one you might like. pm me if you're interested.
I'm working on one.... but I'll take a look at the one you have if you don't mind.

Might be better than what I have in mind.
I'll send you a PM.

Cheers,

Mike
 
I'm in!!! Had a great time working on my first fest in Adfest so i'm dying to do another one! Love the theme....this should be a lot of fun! Can't wait to work with the Dauntless Films crew again!!
 
So are we all gearing up to do thrillers and chillers? It wasn't really spec'd that way, but with the way it looks, maybe should they make that somewhat of a requirement?

I mean, if somebody shoots a family melodrama about centering around a child who is blind, which would work within the theme of "darkness", how is that going to compete with what appears most people are going to be doing?

Or am I missing something here? Just wondering what everybody else thinks.
 
Well I am not intending on doing a thriller/chiller.

I was thinking of doing something a little more fun. Still working ideas out with people. I think I'll start having production meetings in the next couple weeks. But I am totally leaning musical now. haha, I've always wanted to do one. So I am liking this open genre with darkness as a theme. It leaves it open to interpretation. Which is best for the creative side of things.
 
Well I am not intending on doing a thriller/chiller.

I was thinking of doing something a little more fun. Still working ideas out with people. I think I'll start having production meetings in the next couple weeks. But I am totally leaning musical now. haha, I've always wanted to do one. So I am liking this open genre with darkness as a theme. It leaves it open to interpretation. Which is best for the creative side of things.

Yes, me too. Not a musical, but nothing I'd consider horror either. Glad to see people thinking non-horror films for this one.

Cheers! :beer:
 
Yeah sorry, is this a halloween fest? Or Holy Fest? Just wonder if someone can clarify. Google says a holy background, from the word 'Hallows' yet the word Hallow in Halloween. So I'm just slightly confused..
 
So are we all gearing up to do thrillers and chillers? It wasn't really spec'd that way, but with the way it looks, maybe should they make that somewhat of a requirement?

I mean, if somebody shoots a family melodrama about centering around a child who is blind, which would work within the theme of "darkness", how is that going to compete with what appears most people are going to be doing?

Or am I missing something here? Just wondering what everybody else thinks.
John, I think that you are putting WAY TOO MUCH THOUGHT into this! :)

You do think outside of the box... I'll give you that. BUT, I for one am going to go for the spirit of fest. It is called "All Hallows Fest" and it does appear to have a viewing date of Oct. 31! Call me crazy but I am going for the thrillers and chillers and leaving the blind kid in the dark!
 
Back
Top