Efexone Well-known member Dec 13, 2013 #1 I know this belongs in BMC user but I have no log-in for it - Just need to know if EVF options exist for the camera.
I know this belongs in BMC user but I have no log-in for it - Just need to know if EVF options exist for the camera.
Andrius Simutis Veteran Dec 13, 2013 #2 Why would they not? It has an HDMI out, correct? If you're just looking for a loupe, Kinotehnik makes one for the BMPCC.
Why would they not? It has an HDMI out, correct? If you're just looking for a loupe, Kinotehnik makes one for the BMPCC.
Efexone Well-known member Dec 16, 2013 #3 Wasn't sure actually - was told that it's evf options were limited. Just wanted to confirm before I picked one up.
Wasn't sure actually - was told that it's evf options were limited. Just wanted to confirm before I picked one up.
J jimagine Well-known member Dec 19, 2013 #4 Kinotehnik is great and mounts on and off simply with a magnetic frame. Zacuto has also been announced (not available yet) but the optics or mounting won't be any better and it will probably cost twice the Kino.
Kinotehnik is great and mounts on and off simply with a magnetic frame. Zacuto has also been announced (not available yet) but the optics or mounting won't be any better and it will probably cost twice the Kino.