Black Friday 2021 Deals

Pardon me, but I found this sentence confusing and I thought you might be a bot: "You can just end fine when in the hands of a reliable player."

Gosh! He is one of the OG's! Maybe you only recently started posting here, but we've been reading his posts for years.
 
So ProAv gave me my £200 back*. Black Friday is awesome.



*the £200 i didnt save because I bought the week before. - well a voucher anyway.
 
Now I dont know what to buy for £200.

I dont want anything.. well I can always use more grip heads.. but will they rent or just be expected as part of my package.

Im thinking an BM switcher (atem pro) - yes I have to chip in more.. but learning to be live might be chargable so could be money well spent. a new business stream.. or a new money sink hole

what about a tiny drone (im less keen on that) new business stream.. or a new money sink hole

or some rgb lights (that little box of 4 or fake house ights?) i dont have any rgb its kind of expected a gaffer has these? can I charge more

or maybe a set of wheels to make a wheeled light stand (im not sure they have the diameter/spacing to be useful out side of a smooth studio?)

Or a little boom arm. for lights - i like the matthews boom.. but it looks a bit hard to pack and I can grip a boom myself.

or maybe another cfast card tedios but needed if you shoot c200raw.. i can get these second hand

or im pretty poor on canon lenses - so maybe a little prime.. cant find one. i have f4 10-22, 24-70 and 70-200 and a nifty

S
 
Last edited:
BTW B&H has the Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 for Sony E (and leica l) mount $200 off today in the deal zone - $899: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...2_8_dg_dn.html

I have it and I think it's a great 24-70. Sharp, pretty, quick and reliable AF, good coatings, close minimum focus distance (.34x magnification at 24mm, .22x at 70mm). My only quibble is I don't love the barrel distortion at 24mm, but it's on par with other 24-70s I've used
 
Hi there everyone!
Is it possible to get massage modular mats by Orthopuzzle with a good discount?

A set of 8 modules costs 97$. I guess that this is not enough for a 1.5-year-old kid. I would like to get at least 4 sets but that is almost 400$. At the moment I can't afford it. Never thought that about 70% of schoolchildren are going to have flat feet. I do my best to make sure that my nephew doesn't suffer from this disease.
 
I saw that! Now, of course, flowtech 75mm tripods appear to be out of stock... At least the mid-level spreaders.... Sigh...

well, you could put it on non-flowtech sticks, eh? I feel like the head-leveling clamp of the aktiv head is a bigger timesaver and convenience factor vs a conventional tripod head than the flowtech single-stage riser is
 
well, you could put it on non-flowtech sticks, eh? I feel like the head-leveling clamp of the aktiv head is a bigger timesaver and convenience factor vs a conventional tripod head than the flowtech single-stage riser is

I'm not totally clear on that. Looks like it's not even directly compatible with older flowtech tripods, without the (free) adapter ring:
https://www.sachtler.com/en/product-support/aktiv-compatibility/how-to-upgrade/

And there's a support form to find out if/when adapter rings are available for other tripods:
https://www.sachtler.com/en/product-support/aktiv-compatibility/

I have a nice Vinten tripod & head, but I'll want new sticks to go with the new head (and I want flowtech sticks)... I want to keep the Vinten system...
 
Back
Top