betrayalFEST - WINNERS

I'll squeak v3 for Ben :)

lol konstantin, i think you'll have something cool coming your way as well.
anim_32.gif
 
Ok guys, I'm going to be working on getting this prize situation taken care of.. so now you can direct all yelling, squeaking, etc. at me :)

I am going to be PM'ing folks that have won prizes in the last few fests and check in on who needs what, going to get our ducks in a row here. Thank you for your patience, we will get this all sorted!
 
Ok guys, I'm going to be working on getting this prize situation taken care of.. so now you can direct all yelling, squeaking, etc. at me :)

I am going to be PM'ing folks that have won prizes in the last few fests and check in on who needs what, going to get our ducks in a row here. Thank you for your patience, we will get this all sorted!

cool briceman. And I'll try to keep the wrath of Sloth and the Two Cones at bay, but alas, I am just a scared bunny, there is only so much I can do. :)
 
I hear the squeaks guys :) trying to get everything in order here :) Sent out a few PM's to those who may need prizes. Thanks.
 
I hear the squeaks guys :) trying to get everything in order here :) Sent out a few PM's to those who may need prizes. Thanks.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
 
Back
Top