Be honest

Mig

Active member
Two of my friends made me a site for my pictures.
It's not really a photog's site because I'm not really one.

But here it is. I'd like to know what you think about it. Thanks :)

http://ethylique.net
 
though, you're gonna want printed buisness cards or something, because the name of the website will be hard for people to remember/spell...or maybe it's French orientation is common?
 
I really like it. Like Chris said its very clean and minimal. Easy to find what I'm looking for and displays your work nicely.
 
I agree with the previous statements. Simple is better for these kinds of sites in my opinion. One thing you may want to consider is to brighten up the header/text just a tad. Some people don't have their monitors calibrated properly and the text would be underexposed.
 
I agree with the previous statements. Simple is better for these kinds of sites in my opinion. One thing you may want to consider is to brighten up the header/text just a tad. Some people don't have their monitors calibrated properly and the text would be underexposed.

This is a good idea. But don't you think the majority of bad calibrated monitors are too bright?
 
the site is pretty dope...my only critique is that you should add a little bit more diversity to your photo portfolio. lots of concrete jungle, very little life.
 
youre site is better than mine....... ;)

Don't be too hard on yourself ;)

the site is pretty dope...my only critique is that you should add a little bit more diversity to your photo portfolio. lots of concrete jungle, very little life.

Thank you very much. You're right. I have to diversify a little more.
It's the long weekend over here, the timing is good.
 
Back
Top