Battlestar Galactica

Joe_Aksdal

Member
Some journalists (actors on screen) use the dvx100 on the Battlestar Galactica. And this is like 1500 years into the future.
I'll never sell my dvx100 now.
 
Yeh! lol. I also noticed this. The funny thing is it looks like they glued extra bits of plastic on it to make it look super futurisic & cool, but u can still obviously tell its a dvx100. I was chuckling to myself all the way through that episode. Bring on the final season! p.s i love starbuck.
 
Yep, the infamous DVX episode. All the women on that show are hot, even madam president after a few drinks. Best show ever ever. Geeks unite.
 
Well, that camera was native 16:9, so it MUST be a future DVX. :)

Actually, they've never said when the series takes place in relation to our time.
 
I've almost gotta think the prop geeks at BSG left the camera so obviously recognizable intentionally. I mean the plastic doohicky only accentuated things. It was like they were saying.. "psst hey yo DVX dudes." Or not. Or it just came down at the last minute "we need a camera NOW. Grab my DVX over there and slap an appendage on it. You have until noon."
 
Back
Top