Basic NewB Questions

stanw

Active member
Sorry for having to ask -- I'm actually coming from an HVX to the DVX and am trying to figure out how to do the following:

1. Why is there no options for adjusting the shutter speed to 1/60 when cycling through the available speeds?

2. Where is the option to change the mode from 24p to 30? I checked under the main menu, though I could not find the option.

Thanks.
 
1. There should be. If you hit the shutter button and then keep hitting the shutter speed button, it should be there. If it isn't, I don't have a clue what's going on.

2. Hit "menu" and go into the scene file. The option is in there.
 
Also if you are running under the original factory settings for the scene files (or you can just initialize them individually) F1 - F4 are all default to 60i. F5=24p. F6=24pa. But you can change any of them to anything you'd like.
 
Back
Top