April Short Film Fest Contest!

Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

When you hit reply there is a collection of tools at your disposable. One of them is for linking. But I think off memory (since I like Quick reply) you surround the link like so: " [ url]www.yourlink.com[/url ]" dont put the spaces inside the url boxes, just there so you can see them.
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

I want to be in this contest! This is a great idea!

On another set of forums, the owner let us upload video right from our comps to the forums...I'm not horrifically skilled with forums, i.e. how much space that takes up, so this might sound like a stupid question...but can we do this here for these little 2 minute films?
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

ok I have my idea and i think i can get it done in the original time frame even though its going to require a small amount of compositing. What are we being judged on? Should we take time and light this biotch or use available?
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

..would be great if we could wait till months end. i got some stuffs on the way to my place of residence which i could really use during the production of my contest entry.
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

yes thats fine, end of april it is :)_
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

how big is your file new zealand? 2 minutes should be less than 10mb. I need to give you a private link as for now I will just host them as i get em.
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

..awsome!! you da man jarred! now i will have no excuse when my thing bites, cause i cant say "well ..i didn't have my equipment".. and i'll have to make it a bit gooder now.
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

John,

I noticed that some of the members have photos under their name, how can add one on mine?
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

At the very top of the screen select your profile.
profile.gif


Scroll down and you will see an option that lets you "Upload" and Avatar...

Do you know how to UPLOAD one?
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

Hit the button too soon! I have a browser when I'm in email that will send a jpg.

I'm working off a Mac Powerbook G4
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

Shhhweeeeeeet! I was hoping it was moved to the end of the month. I dont have my daughters this weekend and I was calling everyone to see if I can grab a kid for this but with no luck. Thanks
Jarred.
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

I am new to this site and I am excited to participate in these contests though I don’t know how to post any of my contest entries… There was mention before about sites one can stream stuff on…. Is there any suggestions? I am by far the most computer illiterate person I know…

Thanks
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

LOL

Yes it is on! I have a pair of shades to give away and Jarred has a battery!

At this moment I am writing my version of the backstory leading up to the OTHER DVX MOVIE as well as planning to do a 2 minute short for end of this month as well as doing a treatment for my 10 minute vovie within THE movie.

Sigh..........................
 
Re: April Short Film Fest Contest!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! I finished my short for this... I just have to put some credits at the end and ill post it. errr.... or are we waiting for the end of the month to post?
 
Back
Top