Anyone selling a nikon nikkor 85mm MF 1.4 (or 1.8) or a similar 105mm?

zoostory

Well-known member
Anyone selling a nikon nikkor 85mm MF 1.4 (or 1.8) or a similar 105mm?

I'm looking to buy a good used portrait lens in LA
 
I have a Nikkor-P f 2.5 105mm lens I bought new in 1969 in excellent to mint condition with original plastic case/filter/lenshood -- does $100 plus 10 extra for shipping sound fair?

Also have a bunch of other Nikon items that I have been procrastinating about putting on e-bay to sell. Nikormat body w/original leather case, Photomic FTN body, 50mm f1.4 lens w/lenshood, 24mm lens w/lenshood, many filters (all Nikon). All in excellent condition.
 
It's a Nikkor-N 24mm f2.8 --- $100 plus 10 for shipping anywhere CONUS. Mint condition (the word Nikkor is blacked out). Inlcludes original plastic case it came in and a "green" Nikon filter, and the Nikon lens hood to match. If you don't like it for any reason just send it back and I'll refund. Postal money orders only. Thanks for the inquiry.
 
thanks for all the help guys, I'm looking for lenses that are at least F1.8 cause the Brevis35 needs the speed! Also, I do some headshot photography with a D80 and the 85mm or 105mm with a fast speed are killer for bokeh and flattering portraits.

I've sent out some PMs!
 
zoostory how do you like the new d80, iam contemplating on buying one. is there any drastic changes between the d70 and the d80? just want to hear you insight.
 
I am selling a Manual Focus Nikon 85mm f/1.8. No dust of fungus. Optics outstanding. Works great with the M2. $150 plus shipping
I also have an AF Nikon 85mm f/1.8 D with lens hood in Mint condition. $275 plus shipping.
Finally, I have the Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 D ED-IF AF-S with original box, case, hood, intructional manual. MINT.
Ebay rating 107 Positives 0 Negatives. Verified Paypal... preferred payment.
Oh, and I'm in Bellingham, WA.
 
The Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 D ED-IF AF-S. $935.
Typical selling price on Ebay for a lens in this condition.
 
Back
Top