anyone know where to preorder the hyperdeck shuttle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.P.
  • Start date Start date
G

G.P.

Guest
looking to put in my pre-order for this, but dont know who is taking them at the moment.... anyone know?
 
Honestly I dont want to go the B&H route, they are VERY slow when it comes to getting new items in stock. Band-Pro had my F3 in stock and to my door a full month or more before B&H even had one. I'm looking for any reputable company, some of the ones I saw online are just a little scary looking from their websites.
 
Well... I'll confess, I've been personally calling vendors about this item, and even some who have "May" listed on their websites are confessing that they don't believe they'll get units until June or July.

I haven't been able to decide on a vendor yet either.
 
The first press release from Black Magic said May, but I recall later announcements that said July.
 
Back
Top