Young-H._Lee
Well-known member
Hi,
I'm getting ready to buy DVX100a in September, I've waited a long time. I'm low on funds right now - gonna have to go into debt to get one - any word on the street if the price will drop anytime soon?
I know they already packaged the new Magic Bullet and all, but if the XL2 is gonna make them bring the price down a bit more, I'd appreciate if anyone can give me a heads up so I can save a few hundred and buy a Vegas Editor as well
Thanks
I'm getting ready to buy DVX100a in September, I've waited a long time. I'm low on funds right now - gonna have to go into debt to get one - any word on the street if the price will drop anytime soon?
I know they already packaged the new Magic Bullet and all, but if the XL2 is gonna make them bring the price down a bit more, I'd appreciate if anyone can give me a heads up so I can save a few hundred and buy a Vegas Editor as well
Thanks