HollywoodDreams
Member
Hi Everyone,
I am helping produce Balconytv Las Vegas and we are looking for someone to run sound for us. We are shooting on Monday, February 1st from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM and will be shooting once a month after. Each shoot will be around three hours and feature three bands all performing one acoustic song. We are looking for someone with their own equipment.
To see what Balconytv is all about, you can visit www.balconytv.com. There you'll be able to see videos of shoots in other cities, which will give you an idea of what we are trying to accomplish. I know most of you run sound for film but figured I'd give it a shot anyway. If you're interested, please send me a message and I can give you more information. Please send your rates as well.
Thanks!
I am helping produce Balconytv Las Vegas and we are looking for someone to run sound for us. We are shooting on Monday, February 1st from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM and will be shooting once a month after. Each shoot will be around three hours and feature three bands all performing one acoustic song. We are looking for someone with their own equipment.
To see what Balconytv is all about, you can visit www.balconytv.com. There you'll be able to see videos of shoots in other cities, which will give you an idea of what we are trying to accomplish. I know most of you run sound for film but figured I'd give it a shot anyway. If you're interested, please send me a message and I can give you more information. Please send your rates as well.
Thanks!