prairiefire
New member
I'm starting to think about workflow.
With my still cameras, I never download from the camera to my Mac's; I always use Firewire card readers.
What is the preferred way to get the video out to a hard drive? A separate deck? Or, do you go straight from the camera?
How does this affect head longevity?
Assuming a 100A is well cared for, how long is the head life expectancy?
Thanks, again. I'm about to jump into something I know little about and need some help before I take the leap.
Steve Herzberg
With my still cameras, I never download from the camera to my Mac's; I always use Firewire card readers.
What is the preferred way to get the video out to a hard drive? A separate deck? Or, do you go straight from the camera?
How does this affect head longevity?
Assuming a 100A is well cared for, how long is the head life expectancy?
Thanks, again. I'm about to jump into something I know little about and need some help before I take the leap.
Steve Herzberg