All the fall colours of the Gatineau Hills

mojo43

Well-known member
HD version: http://www.vimeo.com/16497330


Shot in the Gatineau Hills near Ottawa, Canada during Fall season. The Hills are known for their colours at this time and even though I was there a weekend too late, it did not disappoint!

The music is taken from one of my favourite movies called The Mission.

Camera: GH13 hacked with 40, 42, 45 and 24p Native unchecked
Lenses: Sigma 30mm f1.4, Stock lens

 
Very nice. Really liked the music with it.

How do you like that Sigma? I've been considering their 50mm 1.4. Know anything about it?
 
Very nice. Really liked the music with it.

How do you like that Sigma? I've been considering their 50mm 1.4. Know anything about it?

I really like it and use it the most of all my lenses. I find it sharp and it matches well with the stock lens. The reason why I chose this lens over the 20mm is that it looks a lot better IMO and I can throw the backgound out of focus much easier.

I haven't tried the 50mm Sigma, but I have read good things and I believe it is also full frame (unfortunately the 30mm is not)?

I got my lens at KEH for 300 dollars in excellent condition.
 
Back
Top