Howdy,
an oddly specific question but I thought I'd throw it to you (I haven't been able to find the answer myself or on the net). It's not urgent so I haven't approached ARRI with the question yet directly.
I haven't been able to load a HS license onto an Alexa Plus. The license has been purchased and downloaded. I have formatted and prepared the SD card through the camera (running the latest firmware) and have copied the license file (for the correct serial number of the camera) into the License folder of the SD card. However, after inserting the card into the camera, I try to select it through the Licenses option to add and it doesn't not register the file as being there at all.
The camera successfully records to the SD card (frame grabs, system info etc). I have tried different SD cards with the same result.
Two possible solutions I haven't had the chance to try yet are: trying with different cameras, re-installing the firmware or trying with previous firmware versions or trying to load frame lines or looks to see whether they don't register either.
If anyone has any ideas, feel free to earn some karma points here. Cheers
an oddly specific question but I thought I'd throw it to you (I haven't been able to find the answer myself or on the net). It's not urgent so I haven't approached ARRI with the question yet directly.
I haven't been able to load a HS license onto an Alexa Plus. The license has been purchased and downloaded. I have formatted and prepared the SD card through the camera (running the latest firmware) and have copied the license file (for the correct serial number of the camera) into the License folder of the SD card. However, after inserting the card into the camera, I try to select it through the Licenses option to add and it doesn't not register the file as being there at all.
The camera successfully records to the SD card (frame grabs, system info etc). I have tried different SD cards with the same result.
Two possible solutions I haven't had the chance to try yet are: trying with different cameras, re-installing the firmware or trying with previous firmware versions or trying to load frame lines or looks to see whether they don't register either.
If anyone has any ideas, feel free to earn some karma points here. Cheers