airplane question

ortega

Member
I am going to be travelling on an airplane soon. Can I take DV tapes through the metal detectors? Does that mess with 'em at all?
 
I recently got back from out of town which I had mini dv tapes run through and everything was fine.
 
I travel and shoot on the road all the time. My footage is always with me in my carry-on bag and goes through all the tests pssible when in an airport. I have never had a problem with a tape. The only problem is the look on the person who is running the scanner when my camera bag loaded with gear(wireless and cables and mics and batteries and mattebox and stainles rods....you get the point) goes in the machine. I just have gotten used to the 20 to 30 minute delay while unpacking and repacking my bag. So expect that.
 
Back
Top