P PIMP Well-known member Oct 28, 2010 #1 Can someone point me to a site where I can download the first footage of the AF100 that came out. The one with the model. I want to burn it on blue ray to see how beautiful it cool look in the best quality.
Can someone point me to a site where I can download the first footage of the AF100 that came out. The one with the model. I want to burn it on blue ray to see how beautiful it cool look in the best quality.
Matt Gottshalk Resident Preditor Oct 28, 2010 #3 Realize that it isn't the raw file nor even from a camera that at the time wasn't even 75% finished.
P PIMP Well-known member Oct 28, 2010 #4 Understood. However I would still like to view it on my hd television. Vimeo doesnt allow it to be downloaded
Understood. However I would still like to view it on my hd television. Vimeo doesnt allow it to be downloaded
D DylanReeve Active member Oct 28, 2010 #5 There is no direct download available, only the Vimeo footage.
B Barry_Green Moderator Oct 28, 2010 #6 Just wait another month. Real footage should probably be able to be posted by then.