stairwaystudios
Active member
Hey Guys,
I was recently given investing on an Ultra Low Budget film $170K
it's a nice Dramatic Horror Film. The question Is, if you had the opportunity and a contact to shoot using a Red ($500 a day), would you do it? what kind of Camera would you shoot your first Horror film with?
I personally own a HVX200, should I just get the lens adapters to go with it and save money?
thanks a lot!!!!
__________________
I was recently given investing on an Ultra Low Budget film $170K
it's a nice Dramatic Horror Film. The question Is, if you had the opportunity and a contact to shoot using a Red ($500 a day), would you do it? what kind of Camera would you shoot your first Horror film with?
I personally own a HVX200, should I just get the lens adapters to go with it and save money?
thanks a lot!!!!
__________________