A vote for the new contest?

Weston

Surrounded by Mods
It would be cool if we could all vote for what the new contest will be....just like people did for the zombie flicks. Jarred Land and the others in charge could come up with the list of options and then we all vote on it. I guess they know better than we do, what style and type of contest they are best suited to run.....but its just a thought.
 
Jarred and Barry are pretty good at reading the general vibe of the forum, and I think people are sort of lobbying or making their opinions known in the "what is the next contest?" thread :)
 
hey jd, you're really good with photoshop. i liked the french quarter banner though. sounds like a good name for a production company.
 
Rasquachemedia said:
hey jd, you're really good with photoshop. i liked the french quarter banner though. sounds like a good name for a production company.
Haha,

Thanks but it doesn't come natural and so many people around here are tons better.
I've gotten better by trying to get to their level.
 
Back
Top