A Real Heavy Duty Camera DVX100b!

sbaileymediaman

Active member
For anyone wanting a heavy duty camera let me assure you the DVX100b is the one to get.:huh:

A few days ago I was shooting some nature shots for a promo video and luckily I was only about half a meter up when a bee landed on my hand (I am alerigic) luckily it didn't bite but I didn't have a firm grip and in shock at seeing this thing so close slipped and dropped the camera.:crybaby:

A few colorful words later and I find that the only thing broken was the microphone holder as it hit the mic first.

The camera has never worked better and the microphone (also panasonic) still gives a great sound!:laugh:


So anyone wanting a drop-proof camera (although I do not advize doing so) the DVX is a great choice.


Love to hear more heavy-duty succes stories!



P.S. the small microphone holder that fits in a matchbox cost $48 AUST. Hate to think what the lens would have cost!
 
Back
Top