A Pauly The Hitman Production

So as soon as the voting ends the winner is announced and the next fest is revealed. I expect to see us jump right on it and get things going...Everybody with me?
Pauly
 
Heck I've already started! I'm currently in the phase of having bad ideas that just wont work in hopes that when the theme is announced I'll be due a good idea.
 
Heck I've already started! I'm currently in the phase of having bad ideas that just wont work in hopes that when the theme is announced I'll be due a good idea.


LOL...yeah me too so maybe by the time it is announced we can actually work on a better idea...Too bad you are all the way in Oklahoma, we could calibrate.
Pauly
 
Yeah, the distance is a bit of an issue. Keep me posted on shooting dates though and I might be able to finesse my schedule a bit and come do some PA/Gripping or something. I'm due an LA trip and perhaps one a bit longer than my last. I owe Tommy a burger anyways. And if Penguin's around - I owe him some grief :)
 
Back
Top