Drl Ahye
Active member
"A Novel Idea" :thumbsup:
http://en.eyeka.com/video/view/1013021--A-Novel-Idea-
Hey DVX, I shot this short video for a Cognac contest on my GH13.
I used a fig rig and home depot type lights and edited natively in Premiere Pro.
(I usually use FCP) It's a pretty short video because there was a 45 sec time limit.
Check it out and give me some feedback!
The first link is to the contest page. Don't forget to watch in HD and vote for me =)
Otherwise you can see it on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvLGRrluqnk)
Sorry no vimeo this time.
My friend told me about this contest a little before the deadline but I still decided to give it a shot. (His video is "A Hard Days Work" if you are interested in seeing that too)
Entries are closed now but if you feel like shooting something for other contests, there is a Coca Cola one on there ending soon. Thanks!
http://en.eyeka.com/video/view/1013021--A-Novel-Idea-
Hey DVX, I shot this short video for a Cognac contest on my GH13.
I used a fig rig and home depot type lights and edited natively in Premiere Pro.
(I usually use FCP) It's a pretty short video because there was a 45 sec time limit.
Check it out and give me some feedback!
The first link is to the contest page. Don't forget to watch in HD and vote for me =)
Otherwise you can see it on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvLGRrluqnk)
Sorry no vimeo this time.
My friend told me about this contest a little before the deadline but I still decided to give it a shot. (His video is "A Hard Days Work" if you are interested in seeing that too)
Entries are closed now but if you feel like shooting something for other contests, there is a Coca Cola one on there ending soon. Thanks!