[FS: General] A few Nikkors and other lenses, Azden Field Mixer

homestar_kevin

Well-known member
I have a couple things sitting around that aren't seeing much use, so It's time to at least put them out there.


Nikkor-H AI'd 85mm F/1.8- I love this lens a lot, and am still going back and forth between selling it or not. I upgraded to the 85 1.4 AIS earlier, so this has to at least be put on the block. AI Modified, definitely has some external barrel wear, but the glass is in great shape. There are a few specks of dust internally, but nothing that affects image quality at all. Focus ring is a bit firm, but not rough at all. Still consistent throughout the Throw. This is an awesome lens. $175.00 Shipped CONUS

Nikon Series E 28mm 2.8 w/Box- This lens is in great shape. No wear or deffects worth noting. Clean glass, clean aperture, nice smooth focus throw and very compact. This is an underrated lens IMO. Comes with Caps, front filter and original Box. Front cap is non original $95 Shipped CONUS

Minolta Celtic 135mm f/2.8 w/Box- Very Clean condition. Comes with all original everything, including box and caps $45 Shipped CONUS

Azden FMX-42 4 channel Field Mixer- Used this for a few productions where we needed all the channels available, it works great and sounds very good. Selectable Phantom Power on all Channels, and a lot of other very nice features for a mixer of this price. Comes with Azden bag and Original Box, I do not have the Manual $SOLD

$_57.jpg$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg
 

Attachments

  • $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
interested in the Azden 4 channel ,, plz let me know if it is still on sale and send me specs, purchase date, and better pics to eofeapr3@gmail.com

and consider that I only do PayPal..

thnx in advance, and good luck
Joe
 
Back
Top