Oleksiy Oliks Kardash
Member
Guys, I'm wondering how to use HDMI signal with my O7Q? Both input and output doesn't work.
1. Input - I tried to plug cable from DSLR cameras to Odyssey HDMI, display only blink 1 time and still say "no signal".
I tried three types of input settings:
a) SONY FS700 - HD ->HDProRes;
b) OTHER - HD ->HDProRes
c) MULTI-STREAM -> HD monitoring.
Only when I send signal from my MBP to O7Q in Multi-stream mode Odyssey found this signal, but picture was very trembling and that's why unusable. Both other ways gives no signal.
2. Output - I tried to send recorded video from Odyssey to external monitors (Lilliput 969 and another small one) via HDMI output - still nothing happens, both monitors don't see any signal from O7Q.
In both ways I used two different cables but it gives the same result.
What I'm doing wrong?
1. Input - I tried to plug cable from DSLR cameras to Odyssey HDMI, display only blink 1 time and still say "no signal".
I tried three types of input settings:
a) SONY FS700 - HD ->HDProRes;
b) OTHER - HD ->HDProRes
c) MULTI-STREAM -> HD monitoring.
Only when I send signal from my MBP to O7Q in Multi-stream mode Odyssey found this signal, but picture was very trembling and that's why unusable. Both other ways gives no signal.
2. Output - I tried to send recorded video from Odyssey to external monitors (Lilliput 969 and another small one) via HDMI output - still nothing happens, both monitors don't see any signal from O7Q.
In both ways I used two different cables but it gives the same result.
What I'm doing wrong?