Hey guys,
I converted J Davis's GH1 footage from 60p to 24p... Also color graded it within Vegas. I used Cineform's HDlink to turn the MTS files to AVI's, brought it into a 24p HD timeline where I color graded it and used this tutorial to a somewhat 24p look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEBizKK5PUY&fmt=22
The 24p method looks pretty decent and the picture holds up fairly well to the color grading... The only downpart is you have to do this to every clip in the timeline, except the slomo ones. Here's the rendered WMV...
https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=dVlxak8wdVVVVG5IRGc9PQ
I converted J Davis's GH1 footage from 60p to 24p... Also color graded it within Vegas. I used Cineform's HDlink to turn the MTS files to AVI's, brought it into a 24p HD timeline where I color graded it and used this tutorial to a somewhat 24p look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEBizKK5PUY&fmt=22
The 24p method looks pretty decent and the picture holds up fairly well to the color grading... The only downpart is you have to do this to every clip in the timeline, except the slomo ones. Here's the rendered WMV...
https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=dVlxak8wdVVVVG5IRGc9PQ