stoiqa
Well-known member
I was looking to get 5d as my second camera and try it out...seems that camera has humidity issues.
I`m a little skeptical as of today.
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31851&st=0
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/antarctica-2009-worked.shtml
Didn't like this part:
"Both cameras were sent to Canon for repair and I received a call today saying there was corrosion at or near the shutter release and offering me the following options:
1) Have them fixed as best they could (free of charge) but without further warranty in case of internal failure
2) Trade them for new cameras at 50% off the retail price"
I`m a little skeptical as of today.
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31851&st=0
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/antarctica-2009-worked.shtml
Didn't like this part:
"Both cameras were sent to Canon for repair and I received a call today saying there was corrosion at or near the shutter release and offering me the following options:
1) Have them fixed as best they could (free of charge) but without further warranty in case of internal failure
2) Trade them for new cameras at 50% off the retail price"