Martelli Philippe
New member
Hi everyone,
I’m Project Manager for an event taking place in Melbourne from the 15th to the 18th of September in the Exhibition Center.
This event includes a TV set with several cameras. In order to plan it, I will need to rent equipment and hire a team onsite.
Among technicians, I need :
- 1 sound engineer
- 1 cameraman trained on remote control cameras
- 1 multitask cameraman, trained on streaming video
About renting, I already contacted Video Craft (for the ones who know them), but since I didn’t get any answer from them, don’t hesitate in recommending me a reliable company there.
For the TV Set I need:
- Lighting
- Prolyte square structure
- Displays
- Videomixer
- Graphic switcher
- Remote control camera
- Lavalier microphones
- Tripods and so on…
Thank you all for your precious help with this.
I’m Project Manager for an event taking place in Melbourne from the 15th to the 18th of September in the Exhibition Center.
This event includes a TV set with several cameras. In order to plan it, I will need to rent equipment and hire a team onsite.
Among technicians, I need :
- 1 sound engineer
- 1 cameraman trained on remote control cameras
- 1 multitask cameraman, trained on streaming video
About renting, I already contacted Video Craft (for the ones who know them), but since I didn’t get any answer from them, don’t hesitate in recommending me a reliable company there.
For the TV Set I need:
- Lighting
- Prolyte square structure
- Displays
- Videomixer
- Graphic switcher
- Remote control camera
- Lavalier microphones
- Tripods and so on…
Thank you all for your precious help with this.