Justyn
Veteran
Greetings all,
Just wanted to showcase a recent 3 screen multi-media video I produced for a local church. This is background to a dance performance that is going concurrently with this 3 screen video. It's not ment to standalone but to add to the dance and move the narative along. The whole performance video is 45 minutes long and this is the finale. There's a lot of imagery that I'm really proud of in the whole thing and this stuff at the beginning of this I really think turned out pretty well.
Enjoy. Feedback and comments are welcome. This was produced by my company and I had one additional camera operator on the shoots...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNcu2VTFINY&feature=youtu.be
All the best,
Justyn
Just wanted to showcase a recent 3 screen multi-media video I produced for a local church. This is background to a dance performance that is going concurrently with this 3 screen video. It's not ment to standalone but to add to the dance and move the narative along. The whole performance video is 45 minutes long and this is the finale. There's a lot of imagery that I'm really proud of in the whole thing and this stuff at the beginning of this I really think turned out pretty well.
Enjoy. Feedback and comments are welcome. This was produced by my company and I had one additional camera operator on the shoots...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNcu2VTFINY&feature=youtu.be
All the best,
Justyn