d1rockwild
Well-known member
Rate: $225
Location: Rohnert Park, CA (Sonoma County). About an hour north of San Francisco.
Date: Monday, May 18th, 2015. Yes, a Monday, and yes May 18th as in a couple weeks.
Length: 6 hours of Coverage.
Preferred gear: Micro Four Thirds.
Pretty straight forward. Feel free to message me via dvxuser with your gear inventory, and any examples of your work. Doesn't necessarily have to be weddings, but of course, it's a plus. I'll show you my work as well to give you an idea of what I do. Thanks for your interest.
Location: Rohnert Park, CA (Sonoma County). About an hour north of San Francisco.
Date: Monday, May 18th, 2015. Yes, a Monday, and yes May 18th as in a couple weeks.
Length: 6 hours of Coverage.
Preferred gear: Micro Four Thirds.
Pretty straight forward. Feel free to message me via dvxuser with your gear inventory, and any examples of your work. Doesn't necessarily have to be weddings, but of course, it's a plus. I'll show you my work as well to give you an idea of what I do. Thanks for your interest.