Hey Guys, This is a Reel I just completed showcasing many of my larger completed projects from the past 2 years. It features a large variety of subjects and color looks, including scenes from the film I shot in British Columbia last year called "of Saints and Outlaws" which just won a "Royal Reel Award" at the CANADA INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL There are also a lot of shots of the one and only world exclusive 2012-2014 Trans Am's and GTO's, music videos, company branding vids. product videos, instructional videos, etc.
The majority of the footage that made it in this REEL was shot on the FS700. Other cameras used were the Panasonic AG-AC130, Sony A7s, and Canon T3i. Only maybe 20-30% of the FS700 footage was filmed using the Odyessey 7Q. Keep in mind this is from the past 2 years, so the both the 7Q and A7s are new additions to my tool set. No doubt though, I love the 7Q + FS700 combo. I film mostly in 4K2HD.
Hope you guys enjoy it, felt good to finally put a new...overdue, REEL together. Thanks for watching, and happy to answer any questions if there are any.
2013-2014 RoughCUT Productions | Ash von Chamier REEL
https://vimeo.com/120482785
or on YouTUBE if you prefer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziDHwJ-D1Ss
The majority of the footage that made it in this REEL was shot on the FS700. Other cameras used were the Panasonic AG-AC130, Sony A7s, and Canon T3i. Only maybe 20-30% of the FS700 footage was filmed using the Odyessey 7Q. Keep in mind this is from the past 2 years, so the both the 7Q and A7s are new additions to my tool set. No doubt though, I love the 7Q + FS700 combo. I film mostly in 4K2HD.
Hope you guys enjoy it, felt good to finally put a new...overdue, REEL together. Thanks for watching, and happy to answer any questions if there are any.
2013-2014 RoughCUT Productions | Ash von Chamier REEL
https://vimeo.com/120482785
or on YouTUBE if you prefer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziDHwJ-D1Ss
Last edited: