2010 Fireworks

n8ture

Veteran
Well, it's that time of year again.

The small town I live in puts on a display that rivals cities ten times its size.
Not too shabby for a town of less than 2000 people.

 
I have to ask, what settings did you use? I shot one of our local fireworks shows in 24fps and 60fps last night and played with the shutter speed, aperture and white balance until i got an acceptable shot. It was nowhere near as nice as the color reproduction you got out of yours. Please let us know :)
 
I shot these at 1/60 and then played with the iris until I got good color. I just kept shutting it down until the colors were no longer washed out. It wasn't much, around f4 I think. Seems if the iris is open too much you lose some of the nice color due to overexposure.

The color balance was just the 56k preset.

The master ped was -10. Detail was +2 Detail Coring was +4 Chroma was +4 Used the B.Press setting and that was about it.
 
Back
Top