One of my clients needs to shoot something out in New York in the next couple of weeks (dates TBC). He wanted me to shoot it, but I can't due to other commitments. So now he wants to hire a good camera operator in New York.
It's a 2 day shoot and there will be a lot of moving shots. So they want a Sony A7sii on something like a Ronin or other steadicam device. Thus the operator will need related experience. There will also be quite a few internal shots, so they want someone with good lighting experience and preferably their own lights. Short of that they will be hiring whatever is needed from CSI Rentals in NY.
So are any of you NY based and interested in this? If not can you recommend anyone?
Contact me, Nigel, via: info@ndavey.co.uk
I realise this is probably the wrong board to post this in, but I've been monitoring/occasionally posting here for 9 months, so I trust the opinions/recommendations of quite a lot of you.
One of my clients needs to shoot something out in New York in the next couple of weeks (dates TBC). He wanted me to shoot it, but I can't due to other commitments. So now he wants to hire a good camera operator in New York.
So far I know this about the project. It's a 2 day shoot and there will be a lot of moving shots. So they want to put their Sony A7sii on something like a Ronin or other steadicam device. Thus the operator will need related experience. There will also be quite a few internal shots, so they want someone with good lighting experience and preferable their own lights. Short of that they will be hiring whatever is needed from CSI Rentals in NY.
So are any of you NY based and interested in this? If not can you recommend anyone?
It's a 2 day shoot and there will be a lot of moving shots. So they want a Sony A7sii on something like a Ronin or other steadicam device. Thus the operator will need related experience. There will also be quite a few internal shots, so they want someone with good lighting experience and preferably their own lights. Short of that they will be hiring whatever is needed from CSI Rentals in NY.
So are any of you NY based and interested in this? If not can you recommend anyone?
Contact me, Nigel, via: info@ndavey.co.uk
I realise this is probably the wrong board to post this in, but I've been monitoring/occasionally posting here for 9 months, so I trust the opinions/recommendations of quite a lot of you.
One of my clients needs to shoot something out in New York in the next couple of weeks (dates TBC). He wanted me to shoot it, but I can't due to other commitments. So now he wants to hire a good camera operator in New York.
So far I know this about the project. It's a 2 day shoot and there will be a lot of moving shots. So they want to put their Sony A7sii on something like a Ronin or other steadicam device. Thus the operator will need related experience. There will also be quite a few internal shots, so they want someone with good lighting experience and preferable their own lights. Short of that they will be hiring whatever is needed from CSI Rentals in NY.
So are any of you NY based and interested in this? If not can you recommend anyone?